Will it soon be the birthday of a loved one? Have you done the rounds of tree-walking, laser games and other escape games for the organisation of your friends’ birthdays, or in your family? Are you looking for an original idea to treat the interested party and delight all the guests?
BattleKart happily welcomes you for all your birthday parties. Careful, however; you must be 1.45m tall to access the activity: in the event of a child’s birthday party, we advise you to make sure that each participant in the party is of this height; otherwise they will not be able to access the kart pedals.
What’s more, for Stag Do’s and Hen Nights that you might want to organise at BattleKart, we offer a package that rewards the craziest among you:
Come dressed up, everyone, and make the podium photo on the dedicated terminal. The person whose birthday you are celebrating will receive a pass equivalent to the race package already played. Caution: when we say disguised, we mean disguised: a mask or a cape is not enough.
A few tips for a successful birthday at BattleKart:
- Book your game early enough to make sure that you play when you want.
- Consult our website and the explanations of the different game modes and, if you wish, customise the content of your game from your couch!
- Like most of our players, if you would like to take the time to settle down and have a drink before your game, please arrive at the reception desk 30 minutes before your game starts.
- You can, of course, bring a cake and candles, but if that is the case, we ask you to bring your own crockery and cutlery! Drinks can be ordered at the bar.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol before the start of the game, to maintain control and enjoy the sensations of the game even better. There will always be time to celebrate the birthday (in moderation) after the podium photo!
- Take advantage of the time you will spend in our panoramic bar to watch the Replay, and taunt your opponents by showing them your infallible technique in slow motion, in case they didn’t understand on the track.